WCAHA REGISTRATION PROCESS
USA HOCKEY REGISTRATION FOR ALL PLAYERS AND COACHES
- All participants with WCAHA are required to register online with USA Hockey prior to evaluations
- Go to www.usahockey.com
- Click “Register Online” button
- Choose member type “Ice Player and Coaches”
- You must be 18 or older to process a registration
- Process $40 registration fee (exception for 6yrs or younger)
- USA Hockey Online Registration accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- USA Hockey will email you a confirmation page
- Please forward a copy of that confirmation page to Registrar@whatcomhockey.com
- The WCAHA Registrar will reply to you. If there is no reply, please email the confirmation page again.
- The WCAHA Registrar must scan the bar code confirmation number to process registration with WCAHA
- This process must be completed prior to participate in WCAHA events. This USA Hockey registration provides insurance coverage for your skater.
WCAHA REGISTRATION PACKETS
- COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE (if new to WCAHA)
- COPY OF RESIDENT ALIEN CARD (if born outside of the United States)
- LETTER FROM PREVIOUS ASSOCIATION RELEASING THEM TO PLAY FOR ANOTHER ASSOCIATION (if new to WCAHA and played with another association)
Registration Packets and fees may be dropped off with the front desk person at the Sportsplex Attention Tabatha Thorpe or mailed to: WCAHA, c/o Bellingham Sportsplex, 1225 Civic Field Way Bellingham, WA 98229. Fees can be paid at Sportsplex front desk. Cash, check, and credit cards accepted.
***Notice: All forms must be completed in full.***